Fireplace Blower Variable Speed Control.
With a fireplace blower variable speed control, turn fan speed down to balance out noise level. Most fans at 100% are fairly quiet… similar to the sound level of quiet conversation… but if you are concerned that you will hear the blower in your room- this fireplace blower speed control is available to control your existing fan or if purchased with our blower- will come pre-installed.
If you are purchasing the fireplace blower speed control separately- installation will require the following
- Unplug the power for the fireplace blower fan
- Disconnect the black power lead from the power cord & Plug it into the male spade connector from the speed control
- Plug the female spade connector from the speed control onto the blower (the place you just unplugged the power cord from in step 2.
- Reinstall the fireplace blower fan & plug it back into the power
- Adjust the speed of the blower- to the desired level & close the louver door.