Find Your Perfect Balance
A Fireplace Blower Variable Speed Control allows you to adjust the speed of your fan. Most fans at full speed are fairly quiet -- similar to the sound level of a quiet conversation. If you are still concerned that you will hear the blower in your room, the Fireplace Blower Speed Control will allow you to find your perfect balance of fan output and noise level.
Buy a Fireplace Blower Variable Speed Control to control your existing fan, or buy one of our blowers that have the Fireplace Blower Variable Speed Control already installed.
InstallationIf you are purchasing the Fireplace Blower Speed Control separately -- installation will require the following:
- Unplug the power for the fireplace blower fan
- Disconnect the black power lead from the power cord and plug it into the male spade connector from the speed control
- Plug the female spade connector from the speed control into the blower (the same place you just unplugged the power cord from)
- Reinstall the fireplace blower and plug it back into the power
- Adjust the speed of the blower to your desired level and then close the louver door