Fireplace Blower Variable Speed Control
Variable speed fan control- turn fan speed down to balance out noise level… Most fans at 100% are fairly quiet… similar to the sound level of quiet conversation… but if you are concerned that you will hear the blower in your room- this fan control is available to control your existing fan or if purchased with our blower- will come pre-installed. *note- the speed control range of operation is from off to 90% on… that is to say- the switch is a variable speed control allowing operation of the blower at any % of full speed up to 90%.
If you are purchasing the speed control separately- installation will require the following.
- Unplug the Power for the blower
- Disconnect the black power lead from the power cord & Plug it into the male spade connector from the speed control
- Plug the female spade connector from the speed control onto the blower (the place you just unplugged the power cord from in step 2.
- Reinstall the blower & plug it back into the power
- Adjust the speed of the blower- to the desired level & close the louver door.